Monday, March 28, 2011

March 21, 2011


a rabbit head and Sunday dinner (we didn`t eat the head) :)


A Mtn. View Toro and a Westwood Warrior (E` Wright is in my zone)

Dear Family,
This week went by so fast again :) I can`t believe it!!! This week went really well for us. We found some new people and we got a hold of some people that we`ve been looking for, for a long time. We have a new family of 5 that we`re teaching!!!! It`s the Peralta Family. They`re doing really well. On Thursday they went to the Ward Family Night that we have every week. They seemed to have a good time. We were in charge of the game so we gave everyone a straw and divided them up into teams. Each team had to move parts of a puzzle (made with regular paper) from one table to another. When they moved all the pieces they had to put the puzzle together and do what it said. Each team had to make a human pyramid. It was pretty fun!!! The Peralta family couldn`t make it to church on Sunday because they had to visit their sick grandma that lives far away from here. We have an appointment with them tonight to teach them and see how they`re doing. On wednesday we are going to have a family night at the Peralta family`s house with the branch council. We`re excited about that too!!!!
I really like our branch here. They`re working hard and they are helping us out a lot. Our branch basically is one family. The Yumisaca family. There are like 4-5 kids that are all married and all have kids. It`s pretty crazy. The family is really supportive though and they`ve helped us out a lot.
Last Tuesday we had our specialized training. It was kind of weird to listen more and talk less. I`m so used to teaching the whole time, but it was nice. I learned a lot and it helped me out :) It was nice to see President again after not seeing him in so long :) Hermana Sloan was excited to see me again. I think she liked talking in English more in the car ha ha :)
Well I love you guys so much!!!! Thank you for all of your love and support. I`m so blessed to have you in my life. Be faithful to the covenants that you have made.



Love,
Èlder Hakes

Pictures:

No comments:

Post a Comment