Monday, June 28, 2010

June 28, 2010


Dear Family,
This week was pretty weird. I can´t believe I´m 20 years old now. I will never be a teenager again :) I ate about 5 times on my birthday. It was pretty sweet. Right now we have a family of 4 that will be baptized this Saturday. They are such an amazing family. We found them in the streets about 3 weeks ago and they have just made a complete change in their lives. They were looking for the truth. They are feeling that the emptiness in their souls is being filled. It is so amazing. Last night the father told us that he wants to give a talk at his baptism. We were really taken aback and we said yes that´s fine. We´re not sure what he´s going to say but I guess we´ll find out. Today we went to the Basilica again, the big catholic church. It was pretty sweet. I realized that I´m the missionary with the most time in Zone Los Chillos. I´ve been here in this Stake for almost 6 months now. I´ll probably get changed in 3 weeks. Well I´m doing amazing family. I´m so grateful for all of the e-mails that you sent me this week. I can´t tell you all how much I love you!!!!!



Love,
Élder Hakes

No comments:

Post a Comment