Wednesday, September 9, 2009

First Email

We got a quick note from David today updating his addresses. He apparently sent two emails, but we only received one. I will post it when we finally receive it.

The following is his second email:

Hey guys!!,
I actually sent a letter about 15 minutes ago so most of what I wanted to
say is in that. I just thought I'd send you a couple of pictures, but this
computer is being dumb so I can't. My e-mail address is obviously davidhakes64@
myldsmail .net I have 30 minutes of e-mail time every p-day, which is Wednesday.
I've had an awesome time so far. I'm having a great time with my companion and
my district. The Spirit has been so strong. If you send me a letter through
dearelder.com then I will receive it later that day in the form of a letter. It
would be really nice to hear from someone everyday and that is the easiest way
for me to get it. We were able to have Elder Richard G. Hinckley speak in a
fireside last night and it was amazing. He taught so much and I had about 1 and
a half pages of notes. Yes i take notes about everything now ha ha. I also have
every single minute of everyday planned out the night before. Weird huh :) I was
also able to go to the temple today and that was really cool. I did sealings and
acted for a child. There's no other place where I want to get married than in
the temple. I love all of you guys. Tell the extended family that I'm having the
time of my life here and they all need to experience a mission. I'm only allowed
to write letters on p-day so don't get too mad when I don't write back. Tell
everyone I love them and that I love getting letters and packages with food!!! I
love you Mom, Dad, Jennie, Brent, Ryan, Cody, and Emily. I hope all is well.
Please keep me updated about everything.

Love,
Élder David Hakes

No comments:

Post a Comment